1. Personal data we collect from you
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Other Identifiers and registration contact information: such as e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, account name, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or other similar identifiers
- Demographic information, age, gender.
- Commercial information: such as delivery information and records of personal property, preferences, and interests, products or services purchased or other consuming histories or transactions made with us.
- Geolocation information: city, state, zip code, etc. related to your IP address.
- Device information, browsing type and language and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Other information you sent us to the use of our services
2. When and how we collect personal data
The ways we collect the information depend on devices you use to visit our website or communicate with us.
We may collect your privacy information when you provide it to us by contact forms on our website Softacom.com or communicate with our representatives.
We may collect information when you share it by contacting us by phone, emailing us or subscribing to our newsletters or events.
Your Privacy information can be collected from a third party (business solution providers, hostings, data analytics systems, that collect mainly technical data and analytical information).
We also may collect the information from publicly accessible sources (e.g., business directories, media publications, social media, and websites).
Through cookies and other similar technologies on our Website. Please note that even though the information we collect through cookies and similar technologies might be personally identifiable, Softacom receives it in depersonalized and aggregated format unless you submit a request through a contact form on our Website. In case you submit a request through a contact form, it is matched to your user journey on our website and related resources.
3. Нow do we use the collected information?
- We may use your personal information to:
- Personalize our website and our services for you
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you emails that you requested
- Send you blog newsletters if you subscribe
- Send you our newsletters that you requested (you can unsubscribe at any time)
- Send you marketing communications related to our business or the businesses of selected third parties which we think may be interesting for you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive marketing communications)
- We proceed only with the information received from you through a website or by email. We’ll use that information in accordance with the permission you grant to us.
The information provided will be added to our CRM and other internal systems for further processing. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
4. Governing law
5. Retention of data
We retain Personal Information about you when we have an ongoing legitimate interest or for the period necessary to fulfill all the purposes described in this privacy notice. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collect personal information and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws. Please keep in mind that a longer retention period could be required to resolve disputes, or answer regulatory or police requests. In such cases, the collected information will be used and stored until the request is closed.
We take various steps to protect information you provide to us against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
7. Personal information sharing
In order to successfully run our business, operate, and promote our services, your personal information may be transferred to third parties, among them our partners, vendors, marketing companies and entities, subsidiaries, processors located worldwide as described below.
8. Cookies and other related technologies used for
Analytics, advertisement, and remarketing
Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
9. Personal information shared with other third parties
We use third parties for information gathering, data analysis to improve customer experience and promote our services.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Advertising
- Facebook Pixel
- Linkedin Tracking
- Google reCAPTCHA – https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google Search – https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google analytics and embedded Google Maps –
- Google AdWords with Conversion Tracking –
10. Data transfers
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may have different data protection laws. Taking into account these circumstances, Softacom ensures that data will be processed according to this privacy notice and applicable laws, including GDPR and its demands in relation to cross-border data transfers.
11. Your rights
We follow the rules offered by GDPR and treat our visitors equally. You have the following rights:
- Right of access. You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
- Right to be informed. You have the right to know how and why we process your personal data.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to request for deleting your data.
- Right to restrict processing. You may command us at any time to stop processing your data for marketing purposes.
- Right to rectification. You may ask us to correct your personal data if the information we have is inaccurate or outdated.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. In practice, you either agree to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes or opt out of this option.
Please note that some of these rights are not absolute, and they may vary from country to country. In some cases, we may refuse a request to exercise particular rights, for example, if complying with it means that we are no longer able to meet our contractual obligation to provide you with particular products and services.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
12. General information
If you wish to contact us with questions about processing your Personal Data, please send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, to the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you would like to recall your consent for your personal data being processed and stored by us, or restrict the data use for direct marketing purposes, please reach us via the above-referenced e-mail address with the corresponding request. We will remove your data from storage and processing within a month.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.